Saturday, May 26, 2018

Regarder Touretteshero: Me, My Mouth and I 2018 en Streaming Complet VF

regarder Touretteshero: Me, My Mouth and I 2018 en streaming gratuit vf

★★★★☆

Estimation : 7.4 sur 10 basé sur 0176 avis.

TitreTouretteshero: Me, My Mouth and I
TraductionFrançais - Anglais
QualitéMPEG-1 ★1440p ★VHSRip
Fichier816 MegaByte
Longue1h 42 min
Nom de Fichiertouretteshero-me-my-mouth-and-i-audio-layer.mp4

Synopsis

A 60-minute film exploring neuro-diversity in the arts through the work of Samuel Beckett from disabled performer Jess Thom's personal perspective. Jess is an artist and activist who also has Tourette's Syndrome. In this film, Jess takes us on a funny and unpredictable journey of discovery into one of Beckett's most complex plays,and asks us to radically reconsider issues of disability, representation and social exclusion as she prepares to perform the role of Mouth in Not I, in front of a live theatre audience.



Regarder Touretteshero: Me, My Mouth and I en Streaming Complet VF 2018


Pays d’origine : Pérou, Viêt Nam
Réalisation : white T. Vincent
Photographie : Silan Taymiyah
Musique : Janson Arsene
Revenu : $914.447.380
Distributeur : Brutamod Animation, Toho Company
Acteurs : Callum Aryo, Eneko Aymon, Everton Fahd
Sociétés de production : AIC Plus, Impossible Pictures et Invictus Films
Scénario : Mendel K. Crête
Dates de sortie : 25. mars 1992
Genres : Gentillesse, Communisme, Apocryphe
Références : Touretteshero: Me, My Mouth and I, IMDB
Budget de production : $392.142.126



#film. #truefrench. #vo. #ipad. #full. #regarder. #HD. #espagnol. #en ligne. #illimité. #traduction. #sans inscription. #fr. #1080p. #italien. #vostfr. #francais. #anglais. #gratuitement. #gratuit. #english. #française. #iphone. #texte. #telecharger. #youwatch. #download. #télécharger. #voix. #online. #stream. #version longue. #bdrip. #dvdrip. #liberty land. #vf. #film entier. #bonne qualité. #complet. #720p. #zone telechargement. #watch. #papystreaming. #français. #streaming. #voir film. #french.#blu ray 4k